Performance Artist. Writer. Photographer. Makeup Artist. Creator.
The will to create something from nothing has always been a natural instinct. When I'm not creating, life just isn't in balance.
I’ve been a writer my whole life. Even as a child who wasn’t sure what to write about, I used to copy entire children’s books into my journal. I think I was just in love with the idea of a book full of my handwritten words. Later came my own stories. I don’t think I’ve ever been without a journal or a diary. To me, writing is power. Writing is therapy. Writing has always allowed me to express all my creativity from sadness or heartache to joy or revelation. Once, it's on paper, it's no longer in me. There are constantly words and ideas that are kindly screaming at me to set them free; to bring them life. As I got older, I realized I could express myself, not only with words, but also with images. For me, Photography is an art that’s all about reckless adventure. A camera was the tool I needed to express what words could not. As I've gotten older I've realized that boundaries only exist if we create them. Now, I create Performance Art events under the title UpRoar. I believe there are types of art that can heal a persons soul and change their DNA. Performance Art has had this effect on me. I've fallen under it's spell. I wish to share that feeling with the world.
Since moving to Los Angeles from New York in 2014, I have learned that I am capable of anything. Now, as a post graduate from Emerson College, I believe that there are no limits.
I'm a curly haired fireball who's going to change the world.
Make-up for Film/TV and Fine Art Photography
· SFX/ Beauty Make-up Artist for photographer, Tyler Shields (2014-2015)
· Head Make-up for the Film “Full-Dress” (2016)
· Head Make-up for Pilot “Shoot Me Nicely” (2016)
· Head Make-up for “Fresco” phone application Commercial (2015)
· Head of Wardrobe for the film “Full-Dress” (2016)
· Wrote/ Produced the short film “Plastic” (2017-2018)
Art Director/ Production Designer
· Art Director for “Zuki” Music Video by Jonti (Oct 2017)
· Production Designer for short film “MIRA MIRA” (Dec 2017)
60out Escape Rooms Feb 2017- Present
Photographer Sep-Dec 2014
· Worked closely with photographer in all aspects of Photo Shoots
· Celebrity Production Assistant: Managing budget/ Set design
· Documenting photo projects/ Evaluating the artistic process
· Website Editing/ Social Marketing
Jeff Lahens’ DressCodeBoston (DressCodeBoston.com)
Public Relations Company that specializes in men’s fashion 2012-2014
· Selected props and clothing for photo shoots
· Event/ Runway photographer
· Styling models for photo shoots and events
· Chose models for events and photo shoots
Men’s Fashion Stylist 2013-2014
· Photographed men’s clothing and accessories for the book “The Business Casual Survival Guide” by Emmi Sorokin
· Visually directed photo shoots for website
Emerson College, Bachelor of Arts in the school of Visual Media Arts 2011-2014
Major: Writing for Film and Television
Minor: American Sign Language
Cinema Makeup School, Master Program June 2015-October 2015